Sweet Dee appreciation post, part 1
u know when u cold n ur nipnops go hard. why my titty betray me
helping my little brother with his wordsearch and found this shit
"How the Media Failed Women in 2013," courtesy of Miss Representation. This is mind-boggling and you must watch it right now.
I’ve been following some of you so long I’m so attached to you I don’t even care what you post anymore I just enjoy your presence and personality thanks for being so rad even though I don’t talk to a lot of you yeah this post just got 10 times creepier ok bye
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
okay, wait, can I just say that when a kid has an imaginary friend, YOU FUCKING BE THE SWEETEST PERSON TO THAT IMAGINARY FRIEND CAUSE THAT FRIEND MAY NOT ACTUALLY BE IMAGINARY BUT A DEMON AND I’D RATHER NOT DIE THANKS
Kill the physical-sex-reveal dramatic device, burn its corpse, seal away the ashes, fire them into the sun
if i ever stop reblogging this assume I am dead
Basically what everyone wants to tell Taylor Swift
I am sorry for the non-book related post but its been 10 minutes and I am still laughing.